Friday, March 5, 2021

PA Prompt 3 Dream

  My Wish List

 

Trips to Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, France

To be free of inhibitions and freely dance

To own a kayak to cruise the lakes

To be in shape for what it takes

 

For my friends and I to take some hikes

And zip the hills on electric bikes.

And snowshoe when the snow is deep

Mountain climb, but not too steep

 

To travel the world and paint plein air

On Mercy Ships, provide some care

To play my ukulele like a pro

To lead worship, not for show

 

To thrive as a writer from day to day

To make a living while I play

To finish the projects that I started

To be brave and lion hearted

 

To see my hubby walk and free from pains

For all of us to have healthy brains

For my kids to be well the whole way through

Perhaps some in-laws and grandchildren, too.

 

Be filled with the Spirit and use His gifts

To love God and others, do spirit lifts

To be ready when Jesus comes in the clouds

To sing hallelujah with glorious crowds

 

No comments: