Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Alphabet poem

 

ABC’s of My Walk with You

 

Adoring You, Jesus, the life, truth and way

Believing that You are my hope each day

Creating the vision you put inside of me

Developing ears to hear and eyes to see

Embracing Your compassion and grace

Forgiving others as I seek Your face

Grasping the dimensions of Your great love

Holding on to Your hand lent from above

Imagining the day I’ll go home with You

Jumping for joy that is deep and true

Keeping on keeping on through thick and thin

Laughing with Your Holy Spirit within

Moving in the direction You give

Nurturing Your Word that I may live

Opening my mind to Your amazing plan

Partnering with You, I know that I can

Quickening  my mind to what You have to say

Realizing You’re it, there is no other way

Sleeping restfully knowing that Your near

Trying to allow Your voice to become clear

Urging others to embrace the love of Christ

Viewing others from the perspective of Your eyes

Wondering when The Day will come

Expecting You any time to take us home

Yearning for that day when all will be healed

Z ipping along with Your purpose and zeal

No comments: