Sunday, October 1, 2023

Wants and Needs Poetic Bloomings

 

Wanted

 

I have a long “want” list:

A kayak and friends to kayak with

An ebike and friends to ebike with

To hike more and friends to hike with

A new car or van that works for us.

There are about eighty-four countries

I’d like to visit and several places in the USA.

I’d like to see my sisters more.

I’d like to be published more.

I’d like to paint more.

I’d like to learn to play my ukulele better.

I’d like my husband to be healed.

I’d like to see my kids thrive in all ways.

I’d like to glorify God in all I think, say and do.

When I meet the Lord, I’d like to hear,

“Well done good and faithful servant.”

I serve God with whom all things are possible.

He provides all my needs

and some of my wants.

I eagerly look forward to which of the wants

He wants to give me.

No comments: