Thursday, September 30, 2021

Dream

Three in One to Vindication

(a dream)

 

I dreamed that there was a dispute

between my neighbors and my husband.

The daughter’s back was out of whack

and Hubby believed he could help her.

 

He insisted and wouldn’t leave them alone.

I talked with them and learned

that neither one wanted his help.

He continued to obsess about it.

 

So the next part was me preventing him

from going over to the neighbors’.

This all took place where I grew up

on Shannon Creed Road in PA.

 

For a while Hubby turned into

a man with developmental disabilities.

And I was trying to keep him in line

by holding him by the belt.

 

Then he turned into a young girl

who discovered an underground room

and passageway that the boys used

as some kind of club to terrorize the girls.

 

In the end, the young girl learned something

and presented it publicly and became a hero,

but I can’t remember what it was talked about.

I think it had to do with fixing back problems.

 


No comments: