Monday, October 3, 2022

Reflection Poetic Asides

 An Abecedarian Reflection on God

 

A doring You my God, my friend

B elieving You’re with me to the end

C alling on You to hear my requests

D ear Lord, help me to pass the tests

E nveloped by Your love and grace

F aithful God, I seek Your face

G od, You are my all in all,

H elping me up each time I fall

I nspired by Your truth, Your Word

J esus, You’re clarity when lines are blurred

K ing of Kings, I yield to Your reign

L oving God, You help me stay sane

M ove on me now with Your Holy power

N eeding You, Lord, in every hour

O ne and only God, I worship You

P lease walk with me and see me through

Q uiet my heart in all of life’s noise

R eflect in me Your grace and Your joys

S avior, thank You for dying for me

T hank You for spiritually setting me free

U nderstanding and wise, on You I depend

V ictorious God, I look to You to defend

W hen I struggle, I reach for Your hand

eXpecting You to help me to stand

Y ou are my life, my joy and my love

Z ealously anticipating my home up above

No comments: