Saturday, January 23, 2021

PAD 28-2 Remix

 Remix of Thanksgiving poem 

I’m Thankful for…

 

Periwinkles, lilacs and roses

Eyes, ears, mouths and noses  

Chicken, chocolate and cashews

Blouses, skirts, pants and shoes

Kayaks and electric bikes

Long strenuous nature hikes

A great novel on a rainy day

God hears me when I pray

Good movies  and jigsaw puzzles

Cute little puppy-dog nuzzles

Hot bubble baths, autumn breezes

Sausages, crackers and fine cheeses

Writing, singing, and making art

Jesus living in my heart

Mountains with snow on top

Craft stores in which to shop

Fragrances of lilacs in the spring

My diamond wedding ring

Happy Celtic or Classical songs

Forgiveness for my many wrongs

Making music on my ukulele

Practicing my lessons daily

A hike amidst tall, swaying pines

Meeting my writing deadlines

Boogie boarding in the ocean

Taking a walk when I get the notion

Large crowds worshipping God

He loves me though I’m flawed.

My cell phone, computer and my car

Family and friends near and far

No comments: