Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Poetic Bloomings love

 

I’ll Sing a Love Song to You

 

My lonely soul cried in despair

Long before I was even aware

You sent Your own Son and the way had been won

And all of the work of redemption was done

 

Chorus

I’ll sing a love song to You

I’ll sing a love song to You

You’re my closest friend, our love knows no end

I’ll sing a love song to You

                                               

You pulled me up out of the pit

And to You I do gladly submit

We walk side by side, I have nothing to hide

I now have new life since my Savior had died


Chorus

 

When He escaped the grip of death

Lord, You breathed in my soul with Your breath

I seek Your dear face as I walk in Your grace

One day I will go to that Heavenly place 

 

Chorus

 

In the form of “There’s Room at the Cross for You.”

 

No comments: