Wednesday, September 16, 2026

August 4, 2026 PA trip

 

August 4, 2026

Canoeing

 

The ten of us went in canoes

Most of us wore water shoes

I went with Meg

After she begged

I decided the fresh air I could use

 

On a tube, Lori chose to float

And was tied to the end of a boat

She drifted lazily along

Behind two men who were strong

Looks fun, we all took note

 

And then we had a thought

A pasta bar?—Sure why not?

We all got busy

You could get dizzy

And we used many a pot

 

In the kitchen, Becca’s a champ

She learned it all at the camp

For the twenty

There was plenty

From sweat, we were a bit damp

 

And then they all flooded here

Everyone was of good cheer

We ate till content

Until time was spent

It’s great to have family near

 

No comments: