Friday, September 11, 2026

Back Poetic Asides PA trip

 Back in the Car

 

Left Lincoln, right back on track

Though it took us a long time to pack

With a trunk full of stuff

To fit it in was tough

With just enough room in the back

 

Eli, my son, was first at the wheel

To him the city wasn’t a big deal

So I sat calmly in back

And often did snack

Not driving does have its appeal

 

And then I took my shift

And it gave my spirit a lift

To get on down the road

To a brandnew abode

The traffic all day was so swift

 

The room that we came to was nice

I didn’t have to deal out advice

The bed the right height

For hubby at night

And it was all at a great price

 

On Facebook I looked at a post

I saw one that I liked the most

My friend saw a marmot

A cute little varmint

A photo on which she can boast

No comments: