Friday, February 18, 2011

Big Tent prompt -- Title Poem

Enthusiastic Soul

My soul adores You!
I’m like a little kid at Christmas
Standing with arms dropped to the side
Eyes and mouth wide open
Smiling in delight and surprise
Wow!

You are awesome, God!

You are sooooooo good
Full of wisdom and truth
Mighty
Wonderful
Beautiful
Creative
Kind
Compassionate
And all of the good adjectives I can think of.

Dancing
Singing
Spinning and
Twirling
At the joy of it all!

With a grin from ear to ear,
I’m Delighted at Your
Love
Blessings
Creation

Delighted at You!

I love You
and am fully Devoted to You.

3 comments:

Laurie Kolp said...

I love the childlike innocence in this one, Connie... very enthusiastic indeed!

~laurie

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Tumblewords: said...

Enthusiasm is good trait! Nicely done.