Thursday, September 7, 2017

PA I am..

I am a Child of God

I am simple yet complicated.
I am smart though forgetful.
I work hard until I don’t.
I like red-orange, blue-violet,
yellow-green and blue-green.
Sunny yellow nauseates me.
I like caring for people, but
not the duties of a caregiver.
I love the Holy Trinity.
I love to worship even
all night sometimes.
I love to sing, dance, draw
and paint. I love to write poems,
but find most poetry confusing.
I like to write fiction, true stories,
devotions and children’s stories.
I love my husband but loving him
is the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
I love my kids but I worry about them
and at times feel like a bad parent.
I dream and get disappointed, yet
I don’t give up on my dreams.
I like to pray but don’t do it enough.
I love the outdoors but stay inside
most of the time. I like to travel
to new places, though it scares me.
I'm a Coloradan with PA still in me.
I’m looking forward to heaven,
yet I continually pray to be safe.
I’m confused about my purpose.
I hope to be a college graduate
but the logic still evades me.
I am a sister to four amazing women.
I am a daughter to a dear couple
who have already passed on.
I am a grandma wannabe.
I am a niece, a cousin,
a granddaughter, a friend.
I am out of shape and long
to be my right weight and
have lots of energy. I am
hopeful but battle depression.
I am a child of God, not
because I’m great but
because He is. 

No comments: