Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Trip October 13, 2017


Graduation Day

G et ready after breakfast. Soon rolling down the
R oad to Grand Canyon University in the newly-fixed van.
A nd then we pile in the golf-cart shuttle, hanging on for
D ear life. Take pictures, and then scurry off to
U se correct lines. Receive gold cord. Worry about my white tassel. Seems
A ll others are gold. Why do I have a different color
T assel? Hours early. I walk around, go to the bathroom and
I sit alone in the back until it’s time to go down front. I see
O ther white tassels, now. Listed as the arts. Hey, I’m summa cum laude.
N ow I’m a college graduate, at last. Met with clapping people. Brings tears.

D irectly after, we pick up hubby and client
A nd go to Red Lobster. Sissies surprise me with a basketful of gifts.
Y ummy food. We sissies have sleepover in hotel. Too tired. Go directly to bed.

No comments: