Thursday, October 13, 2011

Form Poem Kyrielle

To Search for You

Confusion grew from year to year
My path in life became unclear
For what I wanted, had no clue
And so I vowed to search for You

And though I went to church each week
And yes to You I’d often speak
The differences it made were few
And so I vowed to search for You

I traveled far from east to west
And true, I tried to do my best
To read Your Word the whole way through
And so I vowed to search for You

And I was careful to apply
Your Holy Word, at least to try
And slowly You made all things new
Because I vowed to search for You

But greater than the things I see
To know and feel Your love for me
I learned Your Spirit led me to,
Make my vow to search for You

2 comments:

Linda H. said...

I think it is great, Connie. It flows perfectly.

Joan said...

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing, God bless.