Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Prayer from devotions

Partnership Prayer

Sometimes when I feel sluggish,
it feels like I’ve always been this way  
and always will be.
Thank You, that’s not true.
Thank you for energy, motivation
and for when I can think clearly.

Lord, I want to partner with You.
I want to write what’s on Your heart
with words that will glorify Your name.
Help me be sensitive to Your Voice.
Please forgive me for all the times
I tarnish Your name with my words.
.
I get nervous about spending my time.
I’m so afraid I’ll waste it.
Lord, help me rest in You and be grateful
for time to spend in prayer and Bible Study.
If I don’t get anything else done today,
I know I chose the best part.

I give You this time back
and trust that You will let Your peace
and hope flood my soul
and that things will work out
 much better today
than if I hadn’t spent time with You.

So today, I eagerly look forward
to what You will work out for my good
 because I love You
and am called to Your purpose.
Please carry out Your purpose in me,
my family, my town, state, country, world.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

"Sometimes when I feel sluggish,
it feels like I’ve always been this way"

Yeah. It hasn't. It just feels that way sometimes.

"Please carry out Your purpose in me,
my family, my town, state, country, world"

Amen...