Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Monotetra



Till Next Time
(a monotetra)

Packed up, gassed up then on I went
Four fifty miles, seven hours spent
This has become common event
I am content, I am content.

To see my daughter and my son
Go here and there have lots of fun
Exhausted when we are all done
Play cards till one, play cards till one

We shopped and looked for quaint antiques
We could do that for many weeks
For books my daughter often seeks
We’re reading freaks, we’re reading freaks

One day, we exercised at pool
It was a nice way to get cool
In Phoenix, heat makes you a fool
It can be cruel, it can be cruel
                                                         
They go to work and then I clean
Three cats with hair make things obscene
So suck it up, vacuum machine
Cats think I’m mean, cats think I’m mean

And now I’m finally back home
I’m settled, till next time I roam
I’ve got the travel chromosome
I’ll take a gnome, I’ll take a gnome

No comments: