Monday, July 13, 2020

PAD Challenge 22-4 quirk


My Quirks

I guess one of my quirks is that I sing all the time.
Everything reminds me of a song.
I sing songs from childhood:
“Camp Granada” “I Laugh When I Think of the Small Armadillo.”
“Why Doesn’t My Goose Sing as Well as Thy Goose?”
The songs my kids sang when they were little:
“Bill Grogan’s Goat” “I’m My Own Grandpa.” “Mares Eat Oats.”
Songs from my mother’s era: “Hey Big Spender” “My Way”
“I’m Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover” “Rag Mop.”
Dad’s favorites: “Wabash Canon Ball” “Big Rock Candy Mountain.”
I sing Sunday School songs: “Jesus Loves Me”
“Jesus Loves the Little Children” “The Lord Said to Noah.”
Church choruses: “Come Now is the Time to Worship.”
“Shine Jesus Shine” “Open the Eyes of My Heart.”
Hymns, “Love Lifted Me” “It is Well With My Soul.”
Songs from the seventies. “Close to You”
“Seasons in the Sun” “You Light Up My Life.”
Sometime I don’t know why songs pop into my head
or why they stick and I can’t get them out. They just do.

No comments: