Monday, November 9, 2020

PAD 3-3 Dream or Nightmare

 A Dream

 

Had a weird dream that my daughter (Lori)

a boy I knew from high school (Greg)

and I were on a tour.

 

We got separated from the group,

so we were trying to find them.

We planned to attend a banquet.

 

While crossing over a bridge,

we came to a place with missing boards.

Lori jumped over successfully.

 

Then she came back to help me.

I made it across okay

but she fell into the river.

 

I tried to scream for help

but nothing came out.

I got ready to jump in.

 

But I felt that if she came to

she could get out.

She did and was able to climb out.

 

We found a bus going to the banquet.

But we lost Greg. I wanted to find him,

but Lori said we had to go.

 

So we left poor Greg wandering around.

We didn’t know what to do with Lori’s clothes.

They were too wet to go to a banquet.

 

That was the end of the dream.

No comments: