Friday, March 23, 2018

The Blitz


Mess of Happy

Create a poem
Create a mess
Mess with the computer
Mess with flour
Flour for sale
Flour for cookies
Cookies in the cupboard
Cookies tempting me
Me myself and I
Me alone
Alone in the dark
Alone in my house
House plants
House of glass
Glass of tea
Glass of lemonade
Lemonade quenches thirst
Lemonade in the sun
Sun shines brightly
Sun burns
Burns the house down
Burns my back
Back at the ranch
Back space
Space out
Space camp
Camp Neverkachum
Camp fire
Fire in the hole
Fire that employee
Employee lounge
Employee benefits
Benefits of will
Benefits package
Package for Christmas
Package in the mail
Mail carrier
Mail the letter
Letter from Grandma
Letter from lover
Lover of my soul
Lover of my heart
Heart attack
Heart healthy
Healthy life
Healthy and happy
Happy Birthday
Happy camper
Camper
Birthday

No comments: