Sunday, March 5, 2023

Dream Poetic Bloomings

 

Dream Day

 

What would a dream day be like? I’d get up at six and pray, read the Bible and sing a hymn. I’d then do some stretches and dancing out on my porch. Next Hubby and I would have breakfast and share our plans for the day. I’d do dishes while he’s finishing up. Then I’d do some writing, alternating with housework. Then we’d have lunch and do dishes. Then my friends and I would pack up our food for a cookout and our foldable kayaks and spend the afternoon at the lake. We’d barbeque for supper and then head home. I’d relax, with hubby on our back porch then take a ride on my Ebike all over town. Then I’d come home in time for evening Bible Study. I would lead the singing with my ukulele and we’d read the Bible, share insights and pray for each other. After they left, I’d relax by painting. And then I’d read for a bit or watch an educational video then go to bed around 11, dreaming about our next trip out of the country.

 

Dreams may seem far-fetched

Like a huge jig-saw puzzle

Pic forms, piece by piece

No comments: