Friday, September 22, 2023

Lake Geneva August 23, 23 Wednesday

 Fifty Beans

 

Went to Judy and Karen’s.

Put my dots on the map

of all the places I’ve been.

Tried to anyway.

 

Loren and I counted beans

while Lori and Judy did crafts

for the craft exchange.

Then I wrapped my bean gifts.

 

I wanted to walk.

Linda said she’d go with me,

 but she’d rather play Scrabble

because it was so hot.

 

We walked down by the pool.

I had to agree that it was too hot.

It was 97 with high humidity.

So we and Lori played a game of Scrabble.

 

Eli washed some stuff for me.

Dave looked at Loren’s wheelchair.

It needs a new piece.

That chair hasn’t been the best.

 

We went to Tom and Heid’s.

They had a delicious meal ready.

Little Selah’s warming up to me.

Such a cutey.

 

After ravioli, we had the bean auction.

It was pretty funny.

Corey and Josh were first timers.

I got some useful items.  

 

Lori got her luggage finally.

They left it at the lodge.

Lori turned around in the dark.

Eli took Lori up to get her suitcase.

 

Kari gave me some TPM

so I might sleep better. 

I took some ibuprofen too.

Ant bites are still itchy.

 

I didn’t reserve the dinner cruise.

I feel bad that it’s full.

I am not the hostess with the most-ess.

We’ll still have sisters’ nigh out—somewhere.

 

 

No comments: