Monday, October 2, 2023

Lake Geneva August 25 Friday

 A Day Full of Fun

 

We got up in the morning

And packed up for the lake

Swimming gear and picnic lunch

That’s what we’d take

 

We stopped at a farmer’s market

Where I was tempted to buy a painting

Lin and I walked around the lake

Until I felt like fainting

 

We gawked at the mansions

Sitting on the hill

And the expansive lake

With the water oh so still

 

We sat by the coolers

With food to the brim

But Linda and I

Had no time to swim

 

Back at the apartments

I rested my poor back

And then we played Quiddler

After I left the sack

 

Then Sisters Night Out

A fish fry at the resort

Then called sister Kathy

All the fun we’d report

 

The back to the apartment

Movies of when we were young

From morning till night,

It was a day of great fun.

 

 

 

No comments: