Monday, September 3, 2012

Gratefulness


Lord Thank You For…

 

My husband of thirty –eight years

My daughter who looks like me

My son, tall and strong

The two who enrich my life as I care for them

My four sisters and a plethora of memories

Cheerful music of any kind

Cool water, hot feet and Shannon Creek

The ways Pennsylvania hills seem to green up all at once

The aspen trees shimmering in a golden dance

The cricket song in the evenings

Huge impressive boulders reminding me of hope in You

Chicken and Grandma’s Noodles, Steak and baked potatoes

Cheesecake and blueberries, Kathy’s lasagna

Corn on the cob, snow peas and freshly-picked tomatoes

My laptop, the internet and Facebook friends

Watching words become something beautiful

Scrabble, Canasta and crocheting

Hiking, swimming and kayaking

Roller skating, tennis and basketball

Good movies like Life is Beautiful, Fly Away Home Kuch Kuch Hota Hei

Favorite Books like Chronicles of Narnia, The Secret Garden, Monster

Singing, Worshipping, and Dancing

All the wonderful colors and painting my soul

Thank You Lord for all the people and things I love and enjoy

No comments: